Breakfast Protein Parfait
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt, plain, fat free
- ¼ cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop high quality strawberry or vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup fresh berries
- 1 Tablespoon pecan pieces, toasted
- In a small bowl use a whisk to combine the yogurt, cottage cheese and protein powder. Mix until well incorporated.
- Place half of the yogurt mixture into a clear cup, top with the berries and then the remaining yogurt mixture. Top with pecans.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 260 calories, 6g fat, 307mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 38g protein.
Make sure you use the share buttons on the bottom of the page to share with your friends!