- About UsWelcome to Family Fitness Centers – Fitness Pros Blog. My name is Ryan Pergola and I am the director of fitness and nutrition for Family Fitness Centers. This blog is designed to provide quality information to those of us who wish to live well in the pursuit of optimal wellness. I welcome you to participate in the discussion and share your thoughts. My team of Fitness Professionals and myself have a genuine passion for helping people. Our clients look better, feel better and are more successful in all aspects of live. We strive to provide scientifically proven programs, coaching and education that allow people to reach optimal wellness. Check out our testimonial page at www.FamilyFitnessTrainers.com/Testimonals. Be sure to Join our mailing list by filling out the form on the side bar and to follow us on Facebook. Our Mission
- LocationsFamily Fitness Locations Family Fitness Centers has four locations in the Tampa Bay Area to choose from. Family Fitness Centers Clearwater – (727) 797-5100 Family Fitness Center Dunedin (727) 736-6698 Family Fitness Centers Trinity / New Port Richey – (727) 375-1116 Family Fitness Centers Hudson – (727) 697-2555
- Fitness Programs and Services
- Free 7-Day ViP Membership
Family Fitness Centers has partnered with NutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions to provide our clients with the wellness options they are looking for.
In keeping with our mission to become the number one choice by people who want to take control of their health we realized that we needed to partner with a provider who specialized in wellness solutions for health professionals.
Patients today are looking for quality of life and wellness approaches. Fast-paced lifestyles are leading to an array of poor dietary choices and chronically stressful lives. Today’s society is filled with people who are overfed and undernourished. They are not only seeking advice, but solutions to their health issues and concerns.
These solutions are best offered by their trusted health professionals. And with nutraMetrix and our complete suite of cutting-edge nutraceuticals, customizable nutritional regimens and support for continuing education, the health of patients is in trusted and caring hands.
NutraMetirx has many ways in which they will increase our ability to care for our clients and patients. See a few of them below:
1. Advanced Nutraceuticals
NutraMetrix offers a complete line of advanced nutraceuticals, many of which are available in an isotonic form. nutraMetrix Isotonix® products are unlike any other nutraceuticals on the market.
Normally, when a vitamin or mineral supplement tablet is ingested, the body must work for up to four hours digesting and absorbing the nutrients. During this lengthy breakdown process, a percentage of the nutritive value is lost.
Isotonix products are powders; therefore, none of the fillers, gelatin capsules, binders, coatings and lubricants common to tablet manufacturing are necessary. As a result, the amount of time and work necessary to absorb a supplement is greatly decreased. The video below will explain more.
Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
2. NutraMetrix TLS Weight Loss Solution.A comprehensive, low-glycemic weight management system that your patients will enjoy and adhere to, TLS® Weight Loss Solution focuses on low-glycemic eating, behavior modification and body composition. TLS Weight Loss Solution provides patient education materials, a daily journal, low-glycemic food options and clinically proven supplements to promote sustainable weight loss. With TLS Weight Loss Solution, your patients can have lifelong success.
4. Customized Web Presence that allows you to do your own research on solutions that may be right for you!
Our customized Nutrametrix website allows patients to research what solutions are right for them, facilitates re-ordering and allows them to manage their accounts anywhere.
Check out the customized website here.
5. Continuing Education for Health Professionals
As a commitment to your professional education, nutraMetrix is the principal corporate sponsor of the nutraMetrix Educational Institute (nEI), a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization providing accredited continuing health professional education in nutrition and nutraceutical applications. Please visit the nEI website at www.nutraMetrix.org/nei.
We are very excited to bring these solutions to our patients and clients.