When the right time is Right NOW!
Why are you still waiting for the right time to get fit?
You are busy and hectic. Your family member is sick. Your job is demanding. You are focused on planning a big life event. Your kids are pulling you in a million different directions. You’re an emotional eater…and now is an emotional time.
There are a million and more excuses for why you haven’t made your body a priority…yet. At the back of your mind you believe that the day will come when you are ready to take action in getting back in shape.
But that right time hasn’t come.
Let’s be honest with each other right now. The right time to get fit won’t ever magically appear. There will always be another life event to navigate. There’s always going to be someone you know who is sick…and you’ll even get sick at times. You will always have a reason to emotionally eat, if you allow yourself that chaos.
So what’s the solution? Drift through life in a body that you aren’t happy with? Avoid mirrors and bathing suits and sleeveless tops? Comfort yourself with the thought that you’ll dial in your fitness one day…just not today?
I’d like you to consider that the right time to get fit is RIGHT NOW.
Not despite your current life challenges but BECAUSE of them.
How much more effective do you think you’ll be dealing with a busy schedule, sick relatives, big life events and active kids when you’re living in an energetic, functional, fit body? Loads more effective!
Consider your current challenges as reasons why you MUST get fit NOW rather than excuses as to why you CAN’T get fit now. I know you can do this. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Click the button below now to get started on your journey to a fit, active, sexy and super functional body!
I’m here to get you to your goals in the shortest amount of time possible. Let’s do this!
The Longer You Wait…
The harder it gets.
Plain and simple. Every week that slides into another month, and every month that slides into another year makes it that much harder for you to work back to a place of health and energy.
Start now. Work hard. Achieve your greatness.
I’m here to help!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 4 cups spinach
- olive oil spray
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper (from jar), diced
- ½ teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- sea salt
- 2 cups egg white
- fresh ground pepper
- Place an inch of water in a large oven-proof skillet. Bring to a boil Add the spinach and wilt for 2 minutes. Remove the spinach and place on a paper towel. Squeeze out excess water. Chop the spinach.
- Wipe out the skillet and place over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, garlic, thyme and a sprinkle of sea salt. Sauté for 3 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl. Whisk for a couple of minutes until lightly frothy and add in a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mix in the spinach and red pepper mixture.
- Preheat the broiler. Wipe out the skillet and return to medium heat. Apply a light spray of olive oil to the skillet. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, turning the pan to evenly distribute. Shake the pan gently and use a spatula to lift the edges of the frittata, to let eggs run underneath.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes, shaking the pan gently a few times. Once the eggs are almost fully set remove from heat.
- Place the frittata under the broiler for up to 3 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Remove from heat, cool for 5 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 79 calories, 1g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 201mg sodium, 2g sugar, 2g fiber, and 15g protein.