Stay Fit Kidz Family’s mission is to provide an inviting, proactive atmosphere where kids and parents alike are educated and inspired. Stay Fit Kidz, Family will inspire families take control of their health and well being and guide them on their road to wellness. Building on sound fundamental principles of exercise, education and proper nutrition Stay Fit Kidz, Family will make a large positive impact in the struggle with childhood and adult obesity in the state of Florida and throughout the country. The result of our efforts will be a happier, healthier and more productive adult population.
Stay Fit Kidz
Children ages 9 to 14 are able to enroll in our comprehensive wellness program. During the program you and your child will learn healthy eating habits, stress management techniques, goal setting and exercise to fit any fitness and ability level. The program is supervised by a board certified pediatrician and certified nutrition and fitness expert and runs in two consecutive 6 week blocks.
During the program you are provided with:
- · Parent and Child DVD Education
- · Daily Journal and Work Book
- · Children’s Might-A-Mins Daily Vitamin (45 day supply)
- · Professionally Supervised Exercise Program
- · Comprehensive physical and psychological evaluation by a board certified pediatrician.
- · Group Exercise provided twice a week at Family Fitness’ state-of-the-art fitness center